What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- BBC News - Could co-operatives be the future of care?
- NHS among developed world's most efficient health systems, says study | The Guardian
- Guardian: Andrew Lansley confident he can get NHS balance of power right
- Hospital doctors: the reformed NHS needs you! - The King's Fund
- Parliament: Health and Social Care Bill
The attached document has been produced for commissioners by the Core Cities Health Network. Core Cities Health Report The Core Cities Health Network is a network of Chief Executives of Core Cities PCTs set up in 2008 to work in…
Published: August 4, 2011
Guidance for PCT Clusters to help ensure they deliver their twin objectives of overseeing and accounting for delivery during transition and supporting the development of the new system has been published by the Department of Health. ‘Shared Operating Model for…
Published: July 28, 2011
For three decades the HSJ Awards have celebrated health service innovation. It’s your last chance to recognise your organisation’s success in these difficult times. Entry deadline extended to 29 July 2011! Due to a phenomenal number of entries and response…
Published: July 25, 2011