What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- BBC News - Could co-operatives be the future of care?
- NHS among developed world's most efficient health systems, says study | The Guardian
- Guardian: Andrew Lansley confident he can get NHS balance of power right
- Hospital doctors: the reformed NHS needs you! - The King's Fund
- Parliament: Health and Social Care Bill
Tagged: NHS Future Forum
Membership of the NHS Future Forum has been refreshed for its new phase of work, and reflects a diverse range of backgrounds from across health and social care. This list is not yet complete. We will add more names over…
Published: August 18, 2011
The work of the NHS Future Forum is critical to getting the NHS reforms right, Health Secretary Andrew Lansley says. ‘We have always been clear that we are ready to accept any changes – substantial and significant – if they…
Published: June 2, 2011
Today is the last day to send comments for the NHS Future Forum to consider in the listening exercise. The Forum will submit its report to the Prime Minister, Deputy Prime Minister and the Health Secretary in June. The government…
Published: May 31, 2011