What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- BBC News - Could co-operatives be the future of care?
- NHS among developed world's most efficient health systems, says study | The Guardian
- Guardian: Andrew Lansley confident he can get NHS balance of power right
- Hospital doctors: the reformed NHS needs you! - The King's Fund
- Parliament: Health and Social Care Bill
Tagged: NHS Commissioning Board
The NHS Commissioning Board (NHS CB) has set out the policies and processes that will guide its first round of appointments. The People Transition Policy (PTP), which is aligned with the HR Framework and developed in partnership with employers and…
Published: July 28, 2011
Initial thinking on the design of the new NHS Commissioning Board was published today with the launch of ‘Developing the NHS Commissioning Board’. The document aims to give a sense of direction to stakeholders, partners, pathfinders and staff who may…
Published: July 8, 2011