What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- BBC News - Could co-operatives be the future of care?
- NHS among developed world's most efficient health systems, says study | The Guardian
- Guardian: Andrew Lansley confident he can get NHS balance of power right
- Hospital doctors: the reformed NHS needs you! - The King's Fund
- Parliament: Health and Social Care Bill
Stephen Bubb, who leads the work on choice and competition for the NHS Future Forum, answered your questions about choice and competition in a live webchat at 10.30am, Thursday 12 May. The entire webchat, including the questions that Stephen didn’t…
Published: May 10, 2011
NHS Future Forum member Sir Stephen Bubb, who is leading on the ‘choice and competition’ theme, has said that he would not have got involved with the Forum if it was just a PR exercise. Sir Stephen, chief executive of…
Published: April 19, 2011
How can we best ensure that competition and patient choice drives NHS improvement? We are interested in your views on this area, including: Which are the types of services where choice of provider is most likely to improve quality? What…
Published: April 13, 2011