Udinese v Arsenal
Arsenal play Udinese on 24 August at the Friuli Stadium, Udine, Italy at 20.45 hrs. This page provides some important safety tips and other useful information
PASSPORTS AND VISAS
- You don't need a visa to travel to Italy, but your passport should be valid for the duration of your stay.
- Take your European Health Insurance Card for emergency treatment. Remember to take out some travel insurance, even if you're only going for one night - it could save you a lot of money if you get into difficulties.
- You'll need your passport for entry into the stadium. It is also necessary to carry ID with you as all times.
GETTING TO THE STADIUM
AT THE MATCH
- The Italian government have a zero tolerance policy regarding acts of hooliganism both inside and outside stadiums
- Large numbers of coins and belts with big buckles are not permitted in the stadium. Suporters should consult Arsenal for information regarding banners and flags
- Visiting fans are requested to arrive at the stadium in good time as entry/security procedures may take some time to complete. At the end of the game they will be asked to remain in the stadium for approx 30 minutes to allow the home supporters’ area to be cleared
- As in any other city beware of pickpockets and bag snatchers at airports, railway stations, around the town centre and when using public transport. Only carry what you need, leave spare cash and valuables in hotel safety deposits.
- Be aware that hire cars and foreign registered vehicles are more of a target for crime – lock up and don’t leave valuables inside.
- Check the Udine tourist website for more details about the city and see our travel advice for Italy