This snapshot, taken on
, shows web content acquired for preservation by The National Archives. External links, forms and search may not work in archived websites and contact details are likely to be out of date.
The UK Government Web Archive does not use cookies but some may be left in your browser from archived websites.
Essential maintenance work is being carried out on the UK Government Web Archive. This should not affect access, but in the event that it does, we will resolve it as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.
Please email if you require any assistance.

Children and families services: For all other users

Find a children and families services inspection report

For their security, we list children's homes by their Unique Reference Number (URN). We do not publish their names or addresses in order to safeguard the welfare of children and protect their privacy.

  • Search by children's social care providers and commissioners

    Enter either the name or address or the URN of the provider you are looking for. If you are unsure of the address, then select a provider type to refine your search.

  • Search children's social care providers and commissioners near your home

    Enter your postcode, distance from your home and the provider type from the displayed search options.