Welcome to the Supplier and Contract Management System (SCMS), the new procurement website for public sector bodies within the Yorkshire and the Humber region.
This website has been introduced by the Yorkshire and the Humber Centre of Excellence (YHCoE), and is designed to give you (suppliers, contractors, consultants, service providers, etc.) the information you need to be able to trade more easily with public sector bodies in the region.
In addition to providing guidance and advice in all matters relating to the procurement processes public sector bodies currently use, it also gives you direct access to a wide variety of procurement opportunities across the region.
The site has three specific areas as shown below, which enable you to:
- self register and apply for approved list status for one or more regional public sector bodies
- self register as a prospective supplier where no specific approved list currently exists
- maintain your own profile information
- obtain (download) tender documents electronically
- (upload) tender documents and required documents electronically
- current and future tendering opportunities on the public Bulletin Board
- view details of awarded contracts
- view your own historical records
To use the site, click on either the Suppliers/Contractors or public sector body Users link on the left. From here you will be able to Register or Log into the system and access the Public Bulletin Board. For all other information, please click the appropriate tab above.