Software Application Solutions Framework RM713
The Software Application Solutions framework agreement provides end-to-end solutions or individual elements and can include (but are not limited to) consultancy, integration with existing systems, data migration, training and ongoing maintenance.
Solutions do not have to be complete new-build systems, for example the best value solution could be the customisation of existing software to fit a requirement. This framework agreement comprises of six Lots each with its own choice of service providers offering software application solutions for your organisation.
Lot 1 Bespoke Applications
This Lot can offer an entire solution, or any part(s) of it. This Lot provides for:
- solution identification and evaluation
- feasibility testing
- requirements definition
- design, development and configuration
- data take on
- migration, integration and security
- application hosting
- user training
- as well as phased rollout and ongoing support.
Experienced service providers can tailor existing applications or utilise subcontractors to fill niche areas to customize a solution tailored to your requirement. Service providers offer a range of business and specialist applications within this Lot.
Who would buy the service?
Anyone in the public sector can use this service from the smallest school to the largest government department.
How to use the service
- You will need to be registered and logged on to the website to access all the information available
- Click on the image at the bottom of the page to view the summary of the framework agreement and a list of all the suppliers. You can also view more information about the suppliers