Agency Nurses – South East Coast
This new agreement provides high quality agency nursing staff and provides coverage across an extensive range of grades and bands covering general (including Mental Health), critical and midwifery sectors.
Each sector will cover:
- General – bands 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7
- Critical – bands 4, 5, 6, and 7
- Midwifery – bands 4, 6 and 7
The agreement puts in place a regional structure with suppliers, who were carefully selected from all those who responded and all EU procurement compliant, being appointed to separate Strategic Health Authority (SHA) regions or home countries as follows:
- East Midlands
- East of England
- North East
- North West
- South Central
- South East Coast
- South West
- West Midlands and
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
The agreement is tailored to meet NHS requirements at a specific individual trust, or regional level, via the development of a service level agreement with one or more suppliers.
Please follow this link to access the framework agreement information leaflet.
- Framework Agreement Code:
- Framework Agreement Title:
- Agency Nurses – South East Coast
- Framework Agreement Effective From:
- Framework Agreement Expires: