The framework agreement can only be accessed by the following organisations:
• NHS Bodies
• NHS trusts (including PFI healthcare buildings and facilities)
• Strategic Health Authorities
• NHS Collaborative Procurement Organisations
This lot provides access to a generic set of service specifications, KPIs and SLAs covering:-
- A/C’s and comforting systems – indoor units, electrical wiring, outdoor condenser units, controllers, refrigerant gas
- Chillers – refrigeration system, chilled water system
- Cold Rooms – outdoor and indoor units
Please refer to the specifications for a fuller description of the areas covered.
- Pricing is based on the hourly labour rates for day, night, weekend, and public holiday work.
- Suppliers must disclose the cost price of any spare parts or materials that they need to purchase in carrying out these services; the suppliers must also disclose any percentage on-cost (mark-up) that they will apply to these spare parts or materials.
- Similarly, should the supplier need to sub-contract any specialist in order to carry out the service, the supplier must also disclose the cost of hiring the sub-contractor, and any on-cost percentage imposed by the supplier.
This framework requires the user to undertake a further competition to ensure that its specific requirements are fully understood and can be met by the suppliers.
- The purpose of further competition is for customers to re-open competition between National Framework Agreement Suppliers where it needs to specify its requirements more precisely than is provided for under the overall terms of the Framework Agreement.
- These specific requirements can include the opportunity for a customer to commit value, volume or exclusivity, where such opportunities are not provided for in the Framework Agreement itself.
- Framework Agreement Code:
- CM/FMM/08/5012 / LOT 1 / SOUTH CENTRAL
- Framework Agreement Title:
- Cooling and Refrigeration - Chillers, Condensers, Split A/Cís - South Central
- Framework Agreement Effective From:
- Framework Agreement Expires: