Health Minister Lesley Griffiths has welcomed new figures showing an increase in the number of organs donated in Welsh hospitals.
Frequently asked questions
- Who are the Welsh Government Cabinet Ministers and what are their Ministerial Responsibilities?
- Where can I find information about the Welsh Government's review of the Bovine TB eradication programme?
- Where can I view the Welsh Government's renewable energy policy?
- Can I receive notification of any new consultations?
- More answers to common questions
An all Wales women’s network is set to be established to represent the voices and views of the wome...
The First Minister, Carwyn Jones, has confirmed that the Welsh Government will introduce new dog br...