This lot covers Diversity and Equal Opportunities knowledge, skills and working practices, in order to deliver the services our diverse customers need.
This is a critical area across the public sector as we want to embed diversity and equality into all our policies.
This may include strategic and/or operational development. Work will be across a range of business functions and across all levels within organisations.
Types of solutions provided include:
- Equality & Diversity for Employees & Managers
- Managing, Valuing Diversity
- Employment Code of Practice; Integrating Equality
- Bullying & Harassment
- Managing Discipline and Grievance
- Managing Inclusivity
- Incident Investigation
- Disability Awareness
- Deaf Awareness/Hearing Impairment including Sign Language
- Visual Impairment
- Cultural/Religious/Gender Awareness
- Website Accessibility e.g. W3C
- Flexible Working and Work/Life Balance
- Equality Impact Assessments
- Framework Agreement Code:
- Framework Agreement Title:
- Learning & Development and eLearning Solutions - Diversity & Equal Opportunities
- Framework Agreement Effective From:
- Framework Agreement Expires:
- OJEU Date Advertised: