Exam review generator
The Exam review generator (ERG) allows you to produce a report for senior management showing exams administration activities during the last academic year.
The ERG asks you questions about how exams are managed in your centre, such as how many entries you have made and how effective your invigilators were. It then produces a Word document containing graphs and tables of the information you have entered. Once the report has been produced, you can edit the content to tailor it to your centre.
Go to the Exam review generator.
Hints and tips
- Make sure you select the correct centre type (11-16, 11-19 or FE/sixth form) as the questions vary depending on the type of centre you select.
- Ensure you click on 'save and logout' before you use the links on the left of the screen. Otherwise you will lose the data entered.
- When you return to use the tool to complete your report, you will be asked to log in using the PIN you were sent by email after you registered.
- Write concisely in the free text boxes as this content will form part of the final document.
- To create the final report you'll need a version of MS word '97 or later.
To see what a completed exam review report will look like, download a sample report.
Last modified: 29 Sep 2010