Consultation on Accessibility at Source for National Curriculum Tests and General and Vocational Qualifications
This consultation on language accessibility considers National Curriculum Assessment (NCA) tests in sections 1 and 2 and qualifications in sections 3, 4 and 5.
Download the consultation:
You can respond online using the form provided or by posting your responses to us.
The deadline for receipt of responses is no later than 5pm on Thursday 15th September 2011. Responses not submitted through the online platform can be returned by email to email@example.com or by post to: Accessibility Consultation, Ofqual, Spring Place, Herald Avenue, Coventry, CV5 6UB. Where responses are emailed please ensure you include the consultation title in the subject line.
- Section 1: Principles for language modification at source for National Curriculum tests
- Section 2: National Curriculum tests accessibility: quality assurance at source
- Section 3: Principles for language modification at source for general and vocational qualifications
- Section 4: General and vocational qualifications accessibility: quality assurance at source
- Section 5: General and Vocational Qualifications - Using Computer Adaptive tests