- Accessibility help
- Text size:
Document on English intervention training modules. Contains various questions related to intervention training modules.
This document provides a script for delivering speaking and listening assessing pupils' progress training over three sessions.
Training materials to support consultants in preparing targeted and focused training to meet the needs of Year 5 teachers. A basic outline of sessions is listed to support logic planning of the training. Furthermore it gives some tips on pre-course requirements that are needed to deliver training successfully. This document was produced in 2002 (Ref 0346-2002).
- Author:Debbie Lawrence
- Last Updated:23/03/2011
Video related to the intervention online training modules, which aims to introduce the support and guidance available to help plan and deliver intervention strategies at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 in English and mathematics.
Information on training sessions set up to develop the knowledge of ICT staff for the strategy Creating our future: a quest for excellence.
Key messages for teachers who were unable to attend the national training, which summarises the key points from the training and explains how to use the course video material. This leaflet should be used as part of a departmental training session.
This document provides an overview presentation for delivering speaking and listening assessing pupils' progress training over three sessions.
Archive of six PDFs focusing on core training and key messages about structural training, Assessment for Learning, teaching thinking, teaching repertoire, pedagogy and practice.
Guidance for senior leaders on leading and managing core training in their schools, and to help with the planning of the use of core training 2004–05.
Refine your view
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Curriculum subject
- Citizenship and Personal, Social and Health Education
- Physical Education
- PSHE: personal wellbeing
- Religious Education
- Art and Design
- Foundation subjects
- Modern Languages
- English as an Additional Language (EAL)
- Design and Technology
- Information and Communication Technology
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- HE (higher education) staff
- Youth offending team staff
- Children's services staff
- Education Welfare Officer
- School leader
- Senior leadership team (SLT)
- FE (further education) staff
- Functional skills lead in consortium
- National Challenge Adviser (NCA)
- ITT student
- Nursery manager
- Early years manager
- Attendance lead
- DCSF (Department for Children, Schools and Families) staff
- ITT (initial teacher training) mentors
- ITT (initial teacher training) tutors
- SEN staff
- Inclusion staff
- SIP (School Improvement Partner)
- Teaching assistant
- Local authority staff
- Early years foundation stage practitioner
- Early years leader
- NS (National Strategies) employees
- School phase