- Accessibility help
- Text size:
Resource page with extensive support materials for mathematics booster classes in Year 6.
The Springboard 5 additional materials pack contains additional materials and sequences that are intended to be used alongside the original Springboard 5 folder.
Interactive whiteboard resource to accompany the Year 5 additional text-based unit based on The Highwayman by Alfred Noyes. Includes key questions for pupils to consider and images from the text.
Document providing ideas on the use of models, images and practical resources to support teaching and learning in Year 1 Block E. These suggestions are linked to extracts from the learning overviews within the Units for this Block.
Document providing support for planning Year 2 Block B Unit 1 in downloadable and printable form.
Refine your view
Click a term to refine displayed content.
- Curriculum subject
- School Year
- Subject Specifiers
- Collecting data
- Fractions, decimals and percentages
- Handling data
- Interpreting data
- Lines and angles
- Mathematical processes and applications
- Mathematics tools
- Numbers and the number system
- Properties of shapes
- Ratio and proportion
- Representing data
- Sequences, functions and graphs
- Secondary Frameworks
- Embedding ICT
- School improvement partners
- Ethnic minority achievement
- Securing levels in mathematics
- Using ICT in mathematics
- Overcoming barriers
- Leading on Intervention
- Primary strategy
- National Numeracy strategy
- Interactive Teaching programs (ITPs)
- Wave 3
- Primary Framework for Literacy and Mathematics
- Content type
- School phase