Secondary Intervention: Training guide
The role of the Intervention Leader
The INTERVENTION LEADER leads the intervention team in school and:
- manages the identification of pupils
- secures and deploys the required resources
- organises and leads on in-house training
- negotiates workable solutions with colleagues
- manages the monitoring of pupils and evaluation of intervention strategies
- plans for the provision of intervention programmes.
This diagram shows those modules that are relevant to this role within the school intervention team.
Continue reading the sections of this article for further information on each intervention team role, or proceed to the Intervention online training modules.