- Accessibility help
- Text size:
Narrowing the Gaps - Leadership for impact
- Publication date:
- Nov 2009
- NS ref num:
- 01021 2009PDF
- 01021 2009PDF
- Deputy headteacher, Governor, Headteacher, Local authority staff, National Challenge Adviser (NCA), SIP (School Improvement Partner)
- Leadership, Narrowing gaps
- Booklet, Key resource
This publication is available as a PDF file (472 KB).
These materials focus on what leaders and managers can do to accelerate the progress of children to narrow attainment gaps. It has a particular focus on those entitled to FSM but can equally be used to address other gaps. This group encompass the full spectrum of needs and backgrounds in the school community, including white and minority ethnic pupils, looked after children, gifted and talented (G&T) children and those with special educational needs (SEN).
A PowerPoint presentation is also available in the Attachments section on the right hand side of this page.
This publication may be available to order from:
- This publication is only available for download.
In this section
- Narrowing the Gaps - Leadership for impact
- Children's services attendance effective practice
- Classroom Quality Standards (CQS): An introduction
- Disability equality in action examples of good practice in schools
- Narrowing the Gaps: Resources to support the achievement of Black and minority ethnic, disadvantaged and gifted and talented pupils
- Narrowing the Gaps: from data analysis to impact The golden thread
- New Arrivals Excellence Programme: CPD Modules