- Accessibility help
- Text size:
Local authority quality standards (LAQS) for Gifted and Talented education: A self-evaluation and improvement resource
- Publication date:
- Sep 2009
- Deputy headteacher, Headteacher, Inclusion strategic lead, Local authority staff, Teacher
- Leadership, School improvement, Self evaluation, Local authority quality standards (LAQS), Quality standards
This publication is available as a PDF file (501 KB).
A flyer to promote the use of the Local Authority Quality Standards (LAQS) with LA colleagues and schools.
This publication may be available to order from:
- This publication is only available for download.
In this section
- Classroom Quality Standards (CQS): An introduction
- Leading partners in mathematics: Pilot project University of Winchester
- Local authority quality standards (LAQS) for Gifted and Talented education: A self-evaluation and improvement resource
- Disability equality in action examples of good practice in schools
- Institutional Quality Standards (IQS)
- Local authority quality standards (LAQS)
- Narrowing the Gaps: Resources to support the achievement of Black and minority ethnic, disadvantaged and gifted and talented pupils
- Quality standards and criteria for local authority self-evaluation
- The Classroom Quality Standards for Gifted and Talented education: A subject focus (flyer)