- Accessibility help
- Text size:
Behaviour And Attendance Key Messages For SENCOs
- Publication date:
- Dec 2003
- SEN (special educational needs) inclusion consultant, SENCO
- Guidance, Key messages
This publication is available as a PDF file (104 KB).
This publication contains key messages outlining the main objectives of the National Behaviour and Attendance Programme, and how this strand of the Key Stage 3 strategy will help.
Adapted for special education needs coordinators, these materials explain how they can specifically work with the local education authority, in order to promote better behaviour and attendance in the school.
Guidance on implementing the Key Stage 3 strategy for behaviour and attendance is also available. It shows how to develop roles and responsibilities to support and promote positive behaviour and regular attendance in all schools.
This publication may be available to order from:
- This publication is only available for download.
In this section
- Attendance and punctuality
- Behaviour And Attendance Key Messages For SENCOs
- Behaviour and Attendance: Consequences
- Behaviour and attendance: An initial review and in-depth audit for primary schools
- Behaviour and attendance: Core Day 1 training materials
- Behaviour and attendance Key messages for subject consultants
- Behaviour and attendance audit - leaflets in community languages
- Behaviour and attendance case studies
- Classroom communication
- Improving Primary Behaviour: A whole-school approach
- Improving behaviour and attendance improving learning: School self-evaluation and staff development
- Pupil participation
- Reducing disproportionate exclusions of Black Caribbean and mixed White/Black Caribbean pupils: Training materials
- The behaviour and attendance action plan toolkit: Unit 6 Classroom behaviour (CD)
- The behaviour and attendance action plan toolkit unit 1: Leadership and management
- The behaviour and attendance action plan toolkit unit 5: Pupil support systems