- Accessibility help
- Text size:
National Low-Attainers Pilot: Report on the second year
- Publication date:
- Nov 2006
- Headteacher, Local authority staff, National Strategies consultant
- Guidance, Research, School improvement, Preventing underachievement
This publication is available as a PDF file (501 KB).
This booklet is intended to provide advice and information to schools contemplating similar initiatives. There are also some case studies and other associated materials which accompany this booklet and are available on the web.
The document is linked to three regional conferences to be held in the autumn, at which some of the pilot schools will give presentations of their work in progress. The various sections in this booklet are followed by prompts intended for schools that may be embarking on similar initiatives to use for staff discussion and planning.
This publication may be available to order from:
- This publication is only available for download.
In this section
- A condensed Key Stage 3: Designing a flexible curriculum
- A condensed Key Stage 3: Designing a flexible curriculum update
- Designing the Key Stage 3 curriculum
- Developing one-to-one tuition: Guidance for Local Authorities and schools
- ICT across the curriculum: ICT in history
- I can explain DVD
- Leading in Learning: developing thinking skills in secondary schools DVD
- Literacy in art and design
- Literacy in geography
- Literacy in history
- Middle leaders' self-evaluation guide
- National Low-Attainers Pilot: Report on the second year
- Organising a work sample
- Secondary National Strategy launch pack 200506
- Target Setting at Key Stage 3
- Targeting level 4: Teaching writing