APP reading standards file: Mark (Year 1 low level 1)
Page 1 of 9
- 1 APP reading standards file: Mark (Year 1 low level 1)
- 2 Retelling a traditional tale: The Elves and the Shoemaker
- 3 Whole-class reading - Room on the Broom
- 4 Running record: How do I put it on?
- 5 Observational notes: summer term
- 6 Guided reading assessment: Preston Pig
- 7 Assessment summary
- 8 Making a level judgement
- 9 Next steps
Character description: Goldilocks
During the Traditional tales unit of work, Mark completed this character description with support from the teacher.
She has blond hair. She has white tights. She has white shoes. She has black eyebrows. She is bad. She is asleep.
- Mark was able to recall details about Goldilocks' appearance, although this information does not necessarily depend on knowing the words of the text (AF2 L1 b1).