Key Questions Documents to support ITT in reviewing and developing their literacy provision
Key Questions Documents support initial teacher training (ITT) primary programmes in reviewing and developing their literacy provision in response to the Rose Report, the Primary Framework and the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
The are six documents that can be found in the Attachments area on the right hand side of this page.
- Best practice in early reading and phonics RR1 (report recommendations, aspect 1)
- Early reading and phonics in the context of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and the Primary Framework RR2
- Provision to support children with significant literacy difficulties RR3
- The role of leadership and management in supporting the teaching of reading RR4
- The Framework for initial teacher training
- Other considerations for reviewing initial teacher training