Secondary SEAL curriculum resource
Page 1 of 9
- 1 Secondary SEAL curriculum resource
- 2 SEAL introductory booklet resource map
- 3 SEAL Introductory theme – Year 7
- 4 SEAL Theme 1: Learning to be together – social skills and empathy
- 5 SEAL Theme 2: Keep on learning – motivation
- 6 SEAL Theme 3: learning about me – managing feelings
- 7 SEAL anti-bullying resource
- 8 Video clips for staff development in SEAL
- 9 SEAL resources for all themes
The Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning (SEAL) curriculum resource is designed for use as part of a whole-school approach to promoting social and emotional skills. The SEAL learning outcomes form the basis of the curriculum resource.
The curriculum resource introductory booklet provides staff development activities for staff to use together in preparation for work with pupils. Staff are encouraged to use the four-step process to develop their own learning opportunities for pupils.
In addition, learning opportunities are provided. These can be adapted and developed for use in subjects or in discrete sessions. They are organised into three themes, with an additional introductory theme for Year 7. In addition, there is a whole school anti-bullying resource which is designed to be used flexibly, within National Anti-Bullying Week or as part of other SEAL learning.