Secondary SEAL curriculum resource
Page 9 of 9
- 1 Secondary SEAL curriculum resource
- 2 SEAL introductory booklet resource map
- 3 SEAL Introductory theme – Year 7
- 4 SEAL Theme 1: Learning to be together – social skills and empathy
- 5 SEAL Theme 2: Keep on learning – motivation
- 6 SEAL Theme 3: learning about me – managing feelings
- 7 SEAL anti-bullying resource
- 8 Video clips for staff development in SEAL
- 9 SEAL resources for all themes
SEAL resources for all themes
As part of the Year 7 resource we have provided two types of additional resources, described below and attached. They are referred to in some of the themes but they can also be used within any theme and in other subject areas.
- Posters: most of these were designed by school-age pupils and are provided as examples. It is recommended that additional posters and displays are created by pupils in the school.
- Photocards: most of these were taken during a single day's photoshoot in one school. It is recommended that they might be used as a starting point for the creation of a more extensive library of photocards for use when learning social and emotional skills.
In addition to these, the Primary Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning (SEAL) resource includes a range of useful resources.