- Accessibility help
- Text size:
Provision mapping: Trinity St Mary
Document containing a case study related to provision mapping in Trinity St Mary's school. The special educational needs coordinator (SENCO) used provision mapping to enable the children to overcome barriers to learning. These maps enabled class teachers to group children more accurately in order to address their special educational needs (SEN). The SENCO created the SEN school overview sheet for each child by combining elements from provision map with details, which were found in individual education plans. This enabled an outside agency to be able to evaluate the SEN provision linked to a child’s area of special education need.
In this section
- Provision mapping: Trinity St Mary
- Leading on Intervention: A resource to support leadership teams and leading teachers
- Leading on Intervention: How well are we doing?
- Leading on Intervention: How well should we be doing?
- Leading on Intervention: Planning and using effective additional interventions
- Leading on Intervention: Steps to a provision map
- Leading on Intervention: Strengthening the quality of everyday inclusive teaching