- Accessibility help
- Text size:
Medium-term literacy planning 1
Document showing two examples of writing instructions for pupils as part of medium-term literacy planning. Different instructions are given for three categories of pupils: less able, middle ability and more able. In the first example, the teacher planned for differentiation mainly in the sense of expecting less from a particular group. In the second example, strategies have been used to provide additional support for some less-able pupils. This resource is a part of leading on intervention resources which are designed to encourage and support leading teachers and schools.
In this section
- Medium-term literacy planning 1
- Leading on Intervention: A resource to support leadership teams and leading teachers
- Leading on Intervention: Improvement cycle
- Leading on Intervention: Planning and using effective additional interventions
- Leading on Intervention: Steps to a provision map
- Leading on Intervention: Strengthening the quality of everyday inclusive teaching
- Leading on Intervention: What must we do to make it happen?