- Accessibility help
- Text size:
Video clip 3: A positive culture and ethos
It is unlawful to discriminate against disabled pupils. Schools need a proactive approach to eliminating disability discrimination. In this section, parents and pupils describe the key features of welcoming schools.
Video assets may contain material that is the copyright of a third party. Permission to reproduce Crown copyright material does not extend to material identified as being the copyright of a third party, nor does it include the right to copy any photographic or moving images of children or adults in a way that removes such material from its original context.
In this section
- Video clip 3: A positive culture and ethos
- Classroom Quality Standards (CQS): An introduction
- Disability Equality Scheme in Schools a self-evaluation resource
- Improving the quality of statements of special educational needs: Good practice in writing statements
- Moving forward together: Raising Gypsy, Roma and Traveller achievement
- Primary and Secondary Inclusion Development Programme: Supporting pupils with Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties
- What Works Well Sharing practice to improve learning