- Accessibility help
- Text size:
Evaluating School Performance: Target setting
E-learning modules providing guidance, advice and examples to improve the data literacy of those involved in using data to evaluate and improve school performance.
- Target setting: Module 1 - The target setting process
- E-Learning module explores the purpose and the principles of target setting, and the use of data within the school improvement yearly cycle.
- Target setting: Module 2 - Whole school targets
- E-Learning module looks at the process of setting targets and applying them to the whole school.
- Target setting: Module 3 - Pupil target setting using RAISEonline
- E-Learning module focuses on the process of setting targets for individual pupils in RAISEonline.
- Target setting: Module 4 - Using pupil targets
- E-Learning module examines how to use targets to improve progression and raise attainment standards for pupils.
- Target setting: Module 5 - Impacting everyday learning
- E-Learning module investigates the relevance of targets to pupils' learning provision.