- Accessibility help
- Text size:
Evaluating School Performance: Primary
E-learning modules providing guidance, advice and examples to improve the data literacy of those involved in using data to evaluate and improve school performance.
- Using data effectively in primary schools
- E-learning module describes how Aldwych Primary School uses its data to achieve meaningful impact and offers an opportunity to audit your school's use of data and identify your next steps.
- Primary RAISEonline: Evaluating performance in Key Stage 2
- This module helps Key Stage 1 professionals evaluate performance using RAISEonline.
- Primary RAISEonline: Improving performance
- Explores attainment, progress and attendance data in RAISEonline relating to key stages, subjects, groups and individual analyses to evaluate primary and secondary school performance.