- Accessibility help
- Text size:
One-to-One Tuition: A guide for School Improvement Partners
- Publication date:
- Nov 2009
- Parent, SIP (School Improvement Partner)
- Guidance, Leadership, School improvement, School improvement partners
This publication is available in a ZIP file (327 KB). (The contents of this zip file can be downloaded from the attachments area to the right.)
This document is a guide for School Improvement Partners (SIPs) on the one-to-one tuition programme. The programme will support pupils' progress in English and mathematics at Key Stages 2 and 3, and in National Challenge schools, Key Stage 4.
This guide will provide SIPs with:
- a summary of information on the background and funding arrangements for one-to-one tuition
- information for SIPs including the rationale, process and parameters for tuition
- how one-to-one tuition fits with the range and scope of the work of the School Improvement Partner
- suggestions as to how one-to-one tuition can be integrated within the SIPs' agenda.
This publication may be available to order from:
- This publication is only available for download.
In this section
- One-to-One Tuition: A guide for School Improvement Partners
- Briefing for SIPs: Parental involvement in children's education
- Disability equality in action examples of good practice in schools
- School Improvement Partner reports - Advice and guidance on the writing and quality assurance of School Improvement Partner reports
- School improvement partner programme: Advice and guidance for local authorities, Edition 4
- The role of a School Improvement Partner (SIP) for a special school
- Use of data in special schools by School Improvement Partners (SIPs)