- Accessibility help
- Text size:
Enhancing learning with effective e-writing e-learning course
This course will help you to understand the key principles behind adapting learning material for electronic media. It aims to raise awareness about writing for the web and writing well-designed e-learning to support the educational objectives of the DCSF. As well as providing a basic introduction for the beginner, this course offers writing activities that support your use of e-learning within CPD.
There are currently no modules or webforms within this course.
- Developing effective teaching of speaking and listening
- Questioning and prompting pupils in speaking and listening
- Secondary Intervention: Teaching assistants training module Working with Study Plus
- Speaking and listening departmental review process
- Speaking and listening: Modelling with video resources
- Understanding and using the range of speaking and listening contexts for teachers