You can use this list to support your planning and children's developing use of mathematical language across this block:
- problem, solution, calculate, calculation, method, explain, reasoning, reason, predict, pattern, relationship, classify, represent, analyse, interpret
- fair, unfair, risk, doubt, likely, unlikely, equally likely, likelihood, certain, uncertain, probable, possible, impossible, chance, good chance, poor chance, no chance, equal chance, even chance, outcome, biased, random
- estimate, measure, standard metric units of measurement and their abbreviations
- data, information, survey, questionnaire, graph, chart, table, scale, interval, division, horizontal axis, vertical axis, axes, label, title, pictogram, bar chart, bar-line chart, line graph, pie chart
- frequency, mode, maximum/minimum value, range, mean, average, median, statistics.