Unit 10: Classroom approaches to algebra
You can use this final algebra unit to help you reflect on a sequence of one or more algebra units that have been studied.
Resources you will need
- A notepad
- Copies of Resources 10a and 10b, which you will find in this unit
- Access to the algebra strand of the Secondary mathematics learning objectives, or a copy of the pages.
Working with other units
This unit could be used to follow:
- Unit 5: Collecting like terms
- Unit 7: Applying algebraic reasoning
- Unit 8: Generalising from sequences
- Unit 9: Linking sequences, functions, and graphs.