Theme 7: Capturing success
Ensure the pupil records and acknowledges their achievements for the record – for the school, for themselves and for their future applications to college, university or work.
Pupil starting points
The pupil may not feel their achievements are acknowledged and they may not feel there is value in them.
The pupil understands, articulates, records and shares their successes, and see how these can contribute to their future.
- How do I know I have done well?
- How can I show others what I have achieved?
- Why is it important to keep a record?
You may find the downloadable resources on this page useful when considering these questions.
- Capturing success: Learning log [ doc : 225 KB ]
- The learning route [ pdf : 29 KB ]
- Write a blog [ pdf : 27 KB ]
- University interviews [ pdf : 37 KB ]
- Submitted written or art work [ pdf : 31 KB ]
- Written communication: Kissing Mice! [ pdf : 34 KB ]
- Selection criteria [ pdf : 36 KB ]
- Personal statement [ pdf : 275 KB ]
- Build a portfolio [ doc : 109 KB ]
- Download all [ 594 KB ]