You can review the impact of the improvement process by judging how far and in what ways you have achieved these outcomes. In this review, the senior leadership team and department can work together to make a judgement on each outcome.
Subject leader and line manager
The senior leadership team and subject leader, working together, can judge how far and in what ways they have achieved the following outcomes.
- Pupils are meeting curricular targets and are on track to a targeted grade or level.
- Pupils are actively engaged in their learning, making more connections in mathematics and expressing confidence in their progress.
- Pupils are expressing interest and enthusiasm in their progress.
- Teachers are using a greater variety of teaching strategies.
- Teachers are improving their use of ongoing assessment.
- Teachers’ collaboration is leading to effective departmental planning.
- Teachers’ collaboration reveals raised expectations of pupil progress and engagement.