Guide to SEN and LDD progression data (2009)
- Using data for improvement, Target setting, RAISEonline, Progression advice, Progression, Attainment
- Special school teacher, Senior leadership team (SLT), SEN staff, School improvement staff, Local authority staff
Download Publication ZIP file - 1 KB
You can use the Progression guidance 2009–10 alongside the 2007 and 2008 progression data sets to benchmark the attainment and progression of learners with special educational needs (SEN). This includes learners with learning difficulties and disabilities (LDD).
The guide clarifies the principles of progression and includes examples of how you can use the data sets.
- Progression guidance 2009–10 [ pdf : 1 MB ]
- Data set 1: National Curriculum teacher assessment/test data for 2007 [ pdf : 1.2 MB ]
- Data set 2: The national P scales data collection for 2008 – Key Stages 1 and 2 [ pdf : 322 KB ]
- Data set 2: The national P scales data collection for 2008 – Key Stage 3 [ pdf : 61 KB ]
- Data set 3: Progression P scales data collection for 2007 [ pdf : 1.2 MB ]
- Data set 3: Progression P scales data collection for 2007 – Key Stages 1 and 2 [ pdf : 1.6 MB ]
- Data set 3: Progression P scales data collection for 2007 – Key Stages 2 and 3 [ pdf : 2.1 MB ]
- Download all [ 3.8 MB ]