Get in touch
Call 020 3012 1024 or send us a message
Launch in under 30 minutes
Get news by email
Recently on the blog
- Seeking comments on Human Rights around the world
- Jun 9, 2011
- The British Foreign & Commonwealth Office has been using an enhanced version of the Read+Comment platform to host debate around its annual report on human rights around the world. Project lead Amelia Bate has blogged about the project: We wanted to make the FCO’s human rights report more visible, accessible and easy to distribute. ...
- Consulting on guidance for publishing local open data
- Oct 14, 2010
- The Local Government Group is consulting on two sets of detailed guidance for local authorities, who are required to publish open data relating to senior salaries and spending data over the next few months. ...
- Directgov Review on R+C
- Aug 23, 2010
- Martha Lane Fox, the Government's Digital Champion, is leading a review of how Directgov can be transformed and redirected to further drive efficiencies in the online delivery of public services. Transform, a new advisory firm formed from the merger of CVL and Digital Public, are helping with the review, and we were delighted to offer the Read+Comment platform to help them solicit feedback on four key questions. ...
Involve your audiences in discussing your strategies, draft reports or consultation papers.
‘Commentable’ online documents are a great way to establish two-way dialogue with the people who care about your organisation. But until now, you’ve had to build them yourself, often from scratch, either hosting your own or working around the limitations of your content management system or free tools.
Read+Comment is purpose-built on modern, open source WordPress technology with all the configuration and plugins set up for you. Sign up, put your content in, and make the site your own.
- Full WordPress 3.0 functionality including RSS feeds for blog posts and moderated comments, and the ability to manage your own menus and site settings
- Commentariat2, a tailored WordPress 3.0-ready theme for document commenting, pre-installed and ready to go
- Widget-driven, giving you drag-and-drop control over the homepage without needing to get into HTML or CSS code
- Customise your site design with the user-friendly options panel giving you control over colours, fonts, background and logo images, as well as flexibility over layout
- Flexible, professional support to help with any aspect of your site from strategy to CSS, depending on the package you choose
- Built for social media, with social bookmarking built-in and support for embedded video, documents and widgets
- A friendly subdomain website address to promote and link to
- Robust, scalable UK cloud-based hosting with VPS.net, without disrupting your existing infrastructure
Get in touch for a chat about how Read+Comment could help you publish commentable documents online, without the hassle.