Start enjoying the benefits of being a Patron immediately and know that you are helping to support Tate’s work. Join online today
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We are happy to answer all your questions about becoming a Tate Patron by phone, email or face-to-face in the gallery.
Becoming a Patron
You can make your Patron membership contribution in a number of ways:
- Join online
- Call the Patrons Office on 020 7887 8740 and pay via credit card
- Download our joining form and return it to us at the address below
- Make a BACS transfer from your bank account to ours. Call or email us at email@example.com for account details
- Pay by monthly or annual direct debit (we will need to receive an original copy of your completed Patron joining form by post to set this up)
- Send us a personal or CAF (Charities Aid Foundation) cheque (we can accept CAF cheques for the donation portion of your membership only – contact the Patrons Office for more information)
US tax payers
If you are a US tax payer, you may wish to make the donation portion of your Patron membership tax deductible by paying via the American Patrons of Tate. Contact us for further information.
Canadian tax payers
If you are a Canadian tax payer, you may wish to receive tax credit by paying via the Council for Canadian American Relations. Contact us for further information.
Giving Tate Patron membership as a gift
Thinking of giving Tate Patron membership as a gift? We can arrange to send a Patron welcome pack to a friend or family member on your behalf.
Call: +44 (0)20 7887 8740
‘My Patron membership continues to be an enriching experience – both culturally and socially – and I intend to take part for years to come’
– Ryan Allen, current Patron