Local Sustainable Transport Fund
Successful bids and guidance on the application process
|Publisher:||Department for Transport|
|Published date:||19 January 2011|
|Mode/topic:||Local authorities, Sustainable travel|
In the first round of bidding for the Local Sustainable Transport Fund the Department received 73 bids from across England. In the second round of bidding, the Department received 41 Expressions of Interest for Tranche 2 and 19 Initial Proposals for Large Projects. The deadline for short-listed Large Project business cases is 20 December 2011, and the deadline for Tranche 2 bids is 24 December 2012. Decisions regarding the 73 bids received for Tranche 1 and Key Components can be found below.
Successful bid recipients and bidders
Guidance and application form
- Local sustainable transport fund application form (DOC - 352 KB)
- Local Sustainable Transport Fund - Guidance on the Application Process (PDF - 115 KB)
- Bidding options for transport authorities (PDF - 70 KB)
Materials from the department's programme of workshops with local authorities, held in February 2011.
- Local Sustainable Transport Fund workshop video
- Local Sustainable Transport Fund workshop video transcript (PDF - 17 KB)
- Frequently asked questions (PDF - 109 KB)
- Workshop presentation (PDF - 257 KB)
LSTF Resource Library
A list of helpful resources for bidding authorities (these are by no means mandatory).