This snapshot, taken on
, shows web content acquired for preservation by The National Archives. External links, forms and search may not work in archived websites and contact details are likely to be out of date.
The UK Government Web Archive does not use cookies but some may be left in your browser from archived websites.
Helping charities pay and reclaim the right tax, helping donors make tax-efficient donations
R68i - Gift Aid claim form
Use the new R68i form to make your Gift Aid claim
  • You are here:
  • Home >
  • Charities and giving to charity