- Changes to the way motorcycle related incidents are reported
Improvements to the way motorcycle related incidents are recorded, reported and dealt with Amendments to existing ATBs' responsibilities Changes from 16 May 2011
- Changes to the module one motorcycle test
The government is working with the motorcycle industry to review the delivery and content of the motorcycle test.
- Issue 24 DSA motorcycle update
This issue includes details of the learning to ride working groups, trainer booking tests on the opening day and incident reporting.
- Issue 23 DSA motorcycle update
This issue includes details of the motorcycle test review announcement and trainer booking feedback.
- Learning to ride: have your say
DSA working with motorcycle trainers and industry Looking at rider trainer registration schemes and compulsory basic training Your ideas wanted
- Motorcycle test: trainer booking arrangements
To continue to use the motorcycle manoeuvring areas for training purposes, approved training bodies will need to have registered for the scheme under a new agreement.
- Issue 22 DSA motorcycle update
This issue contains news about the countdown to independent riding and that DSA will no longer publish test routes from 4 October.