Valuing People Now has established various mechanisms, relationships with a number of bodies and expertise at local levels in order to ensure that all people with learning disabilities are supported to live better lives. The Valuing People Now Team has published various resources to make sure that people share good case studies, guidance and practice.
The Valuing People Now Team is working with many groups and individuals to ensure delivery of Valuing People Now. Some of the groups include:
- Schools, Colleges and Universities ;
- Prison Officials;
- Partnership Boards;
- Regional Programme Boards;
- Other Government Departments;
- Key organisations like ADASS and Mencap;
Other Groups and forums like;
- National Forum for People with Learning Difficulties;
- National Valuing Families Forum and
- National Advisory Group for People with Learning Disabilities and Ethnicity (NAGLDE)
- Providers forum
Click the icons below to find out how we will make it happen for everyone, everywhere.