UK Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
Independent review will look at what can be done to develop more prosperous and diverse high streets.
The Government has set out a radical plan to get the UK economy growing as part of Budget 2011.
The Plan for Growth outlines a package of measures to support private sector investment, enterprise and innovation.
Our policy areas
All our policies aim to drive balanced and sustainable growth.
- Better regulation
- Business law
- Business sectors
- Consumer issues
- Economic development
- Economics and statistics
- Employment matters
- Enterprise and business support
- Europe, trade and export control
- Further education and skills
- Higher education
- National and official statistics
- Public Sector Innovation
- Shareholder Executive
- Vince Cable comments on WTO findings
Less than an hour ago
- Gloucestershire joins local enterprise partnership network
6 hrs ago
- Government unveils offender learning reforms to get prisoners into jobs and out of crime
- Bringing the Intellectual Property regime up to date
- The Government's new offender learning strategy
- Adult Learners Week
16 May 2011
The largest international vocational skills competition comes to London, 5-8 October ExCeL, Docklands.