What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- FT.com: Competition in care wins top-flight support
- BMA: Doctors urged to share views on reform
- The Nuffield Trust: Competition in the NHS: the rules of the game
- The King's Fund: Are health and wellbeing boards part of the solution?
- Health Matters: Kings Fund seminar on choice and competition in the NHS
Steve Field, chair of the NHS Future Forum, answered your questions in a live webchat on Monday 9 May. The entire webchat, including the questions that Steve wasn’t able to answer are published below. All the questions, including the ones … Continue reading
Published: May 5, 2011