Dr Kathy McLean, who leads the work on Clinical Advice and Leadership for the NHS Future Forum talks about Leadership roles within commissioning for multi-professional groups, one of the themes to emerge from the listening exercise.
What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- FT.com: Competition in care wins top-flight support
- BMA: Doctors urged to share views on reform
- The Nuffield Trust: Competition in the NHS: the rules of the game
- The King's Fund: Are health and wellbeing boards part of the solution?
- Health Matters: Kings Fund seminar on choice and competition in the NHS