This snapshot, taken on
, shows web content acquired for preservation by The National Archives. External links, forms and search may not work in archived websites and contact details are likely to be out of date.
The UK Government Web Archive does not use cookies but some may be left in your browser from archived websites.

Website of the UK government

Please note that this website has a UK government accesskeys system.

Public services all in one place

Main menu

Financial advice and support contacts

Organisations that offer advice on money

Age Concern

Contact details for Age Concern, an organisation which supports people over 50, provides day care, information, age discrimination and pensions.

Age Concern Cymru

Contact details for Age Concern in Wales, which supports people over 50, provides day care, information, age discrimination and pensions.

Age Concern Scotland

Contact details for Age Concern Scotland, which supports people over 50, provides day care, information, age discrimination and pensions.

Citizens Advice Bureau

Contact details for the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB), which has a network of advice centres across the UK. It offers advice on a wide range of subjects from housing and health, to debt and consumer issues.

Citizens Advice Scotland

Contact details for the Scottish Citizens Advice Bureau, which helps people resolve their legal, money and other problems by providing free, independent and confidential advice.

Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)

Contact details for the Department for Work and Pensions, responsible for the government's welfare reform agenda, delivering support and advice to people of working age, employers, disabled people, pensioners, families and children.

Financial Services Authority (FSA)

Contact details for the Financial Services Authority, an independent body which regulates the financial services industry in the UK.

Forces Pensions Society

Contact details for Forces Pension Society, which helps members with individual pension problems.

Help the Aged

Contact details for Help the Aged, an organisation which provides Over50s with free advice leaflets and a welfare rights advice line.

The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS)

Contact information for The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS), an organisation that helps the public with pensions problems. Provides information and guidance on State Pension; company, personal, stakeholder and occupational pensions.

The Pension Service

Contact details for The Pension Service, providing information for individuals about pensions and other pensioner benefits in the UK.

Pension Tracing Service

Contact information for the Pension Tracing Service, which provides help with tracing an old pension.

Public Guardianship Office

Contact details for the Public Guardianship Office, an organisation which handles the financial affairs of someone mentally incapacitated through illness or injury.

Veterans Agency

Contact details for the Veterans Agency, which administers War Pension Scheme and provides welfare services to former servicepeople.

Was this information useful?

How useful did you find this information?

500 character limit
Your Privacy Opens new window

Why are we asking for this information?

  • we want to hear what you think about the quality and usefulness of our pages
  • your comments will help us improve our pages
  • your comments will also help with the future development of Directgov
  • telling us what you think will help make sure we give you the very best service

Access keys