This snapshot, taken on
, shows web content acquired for preservation by The National Archives. External links, forms and search may not work in archived websites and contact details are likely to be out of date.
The UK Government Web Archive does not use cookies but some may be left in your browser from archived websites.

Page Summary

Main Content

FAQ Answer

Can I get an UK JAR Airline Transports Pilot Licence (ATPL) issued on the basis of my ICAO ATPL?

Yes provided that you meet the licensing conversion requirements detailed in LASORS, section G1.5 for Aeroplane and G3.5 for Helicopter. Please note, at time of application you will need to submit your original current and valid ICAO licence, medical certificate and original logbooks. We also require a written licence verification statement from the ICAO issuing authority. Details of the fee required can be found in our Scheme of Charges. Link to Forms List.

Licence Conversion from an ICAO or JAA state Issued Licence to obtain UK issued JAA Licence