- National Network
- Dedicated Service
- Secure Mail Screening
- Confidential Waste Destruction
- What we mean by 'secure'
- Government Mail Directory
- Regional Plus
- Fuel Surcharge
Secure Mail Screening
Life is full of surprises - not all of them pleasant
Government and the wider public sector are at constant risk of receiving dangerous items or substances sent through the public mail system, not only from terrorists but also single issue groups, fringe organisations or even aggrieved members of the public.
Incidents in the past have highlighted the impact they have on business continuity; building evacuations and road closures can last a number of hours. Government Mail provides a secure mail screening service to minimise the risk of such incidents happening. We collect your mail from Royal Mail and screen it offsite for irregularities before delivering it to your mail room. We screen mail for explosive, incendiary, chemical and biological devices as well as hazardous objects. If any irregularities are found they will be dealt with by the security services in a controlled environment thus preventing exposure of your staff to danger and keeping your building open throughout.
The Benefits of Government Mail's Secure Mail Screening service
- Your mail is screened for irregularities offsite before it is delivered to your premises.
- Our central London location means we can screen and deliver your mail quickly, often before your usual Royal Mail delivery.
- A secure, high quality operation built to a Security Services specification.
- All our staff are specially trained civil servants who have been security cleared by government, giving you peace of mind with regard to confidentiality and integrity
email: email@example.com | tel: 020 7217 1427