All product artwork, created under a crown copyright licence, must be approved by the crown copyright manager pre-publication stage. Please use the list below for guidance.
Please note this list is not exhaustive or limited to the examples given, the:
- Crown Copyright acknowledgment must appear on the product; 'Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction'
- product must state clearly the validity of the information, for example 'Valid for theory tests taken from … (insert date)'
- product must in no way resemble a current Driving Standards Agency product
- product must not display the Driving Standards Agency logo
- product must not in any way suggest that it is recommended, endorsed or approved by the Driving Standards Agency
- product must not mislead the public in any way as to its content